Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Christening

I am not sure if christening is as important celebration everywhere else as it is in Lithuania but I would like to share some beautiful ideas for this special family day.



I believe one of the most important things you should do is to hire a good photographer or ask someone from your friends who has a hidden talent to photograph.
Here are some examples of Eigirdas Scinskas work that I really like (he was also our wedding photographer) http://www.e-s.lt/. These photos were taken from his website.



To be continued...

I found another amazing lithuanian blog "Saules Pieva" with stunning Christening and other photos.
Here is a link to a blog to see more photos:

I love how the photographer captures every detail.



I absolutely love this idea of writing a wish on the note and making a little cute "boat" of it:)
This looks so adorable. Here are some more inspiration you might find useful.


No comments: