Friday, July 1, 2011

Bachelorette Party Ideas

There is a lot of inspiration on baby showers and weddings but there are not a lot of creative ideas for bachelorette parties. Most of the stuff that I have found on the Internet was sooo cheesy and distastefull! What if you want to have fun without having strippers and penis shaped balloons? Hmmm...might be tricky!
So I have found some ideas that I liked. Maybe because I am completely mad about the stripes and a combination of blue&red i absolutely love Nautical theme:) I found some lovely inspiration that i would like to share with you.


3 comments:

Cherilyn said...

I love the Fried-fish idea, so cute! The nautical vibe is awesome!Fab ideas! x

Loosh creations said...

Thank you:))

stevenjared0853 said...

These are excellent ideas for bachelorette parties. Recently, arranged my bachelorette dinner cum cocktail party at one of elegant venues in San Francisco which I had booked through Eventup.com. Invited all my friends and had an amazing party that day.