Thursday, February 16, 2012

Inspiration - Cricket Themed Kids' Party

Hi, everyone. I though I'll share some nice pics from last Saturday's birthday party. As I was researching cricket theme I couldn't really find much inspiration so after its done I'd like to share some ideas. This birthday was for the 8th year old boy who is a big fan of cricket that is why everything was designed accordingly to the theme. We had lots of fun organising this party!

Food, decor and photos belong to By Word of Mouth.














5 comments:

Victoria Mische said...

Oh this was an awesome designs. Such clever work and reporting!Keep up the good writing!

Looking for Pintuck Tablecloths - visit http://www.yourchaircovers.com/ co'z this is the best place to shop for all your event needs.

Belinda said...

Great ideas! Thank you so much for posting this! I am planning my son's 9th birthday with a cricket theme and there is nothing on the internet for cricket parties! Although the party is at a cricket academy I still wanted to put a table together that had a little bit of a theme. Thanks again, your photos are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi theгe would you mind stating which blog platform you're wοrking with?
I'm planningg tto start mmy own blog soon but ӏ'm having a haгd time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpreѕs/B2evolution and Drupal.
The rеason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogѕ and I'm looking ffor somethuing completely unique.
P.S Apоlogies for gеtting off-topic bbut I hhad tо ask!


Ηere is my weblog - JKT International Ltd

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post! You have given me lots of ideas for my son's party.

Anonymous said...

Could you please help a Little with the games. Am planning my son's 4th birthday party on this theme..