Friday, June 3, 2011

Inspirations for winter dinner party

I have started organising my husbands 36th birthday dinner party at our house. There are some nice inspirations that I have found.


Doesn't this just look so cosy and inviting?


I love the simple presentations of the food.



Cheese and wine party also sounds like a good idea.



This image just screems winter party and delicious italian food! I can already smell the aroma of fresh rosemary and garlic bread:)
 As for the food I found some nice and fresh ideas for the finger food. These few are simple to make, taste great with a good glass of red wine and look very presentable on the table.

                                            Salami, olives, cherry tomatoes and cheese skewers.


Parma ham, mozarella and basil pesto bruchetta.


Caprese sticks instead of a salad.
Cherry tomatoes, mozarella and basil.


The only thing I can say is NOM NOM NOM! Looks delicious! Just add a glass of wine and you are good to go.

No comments: